Who We Are:
Bolster protects the world’s most beloved brands using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at Internet scale. We enable companies to deliver trust and safety on the Internet as the world embraces digital commerce. The team has 120 years of combined cybersecurity experience from some of the world's top security companies like Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Palo Alto Networks and Menlo Security. We are looking for you to come join us in tackling these problems and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology!
Bolster is seeking an Office Manager who will partner cross-functionally with internal departments and external resources on administrative and facilities matters—working independently with little or no supervision. This position reports to the CEO and is an opportunity to be an influential member of a high performing team at a fast-growing security start-up.
What You’ll Be Doing
You'll be working in a fast-paced environment with tremendous career growth opportunities, executing on multiple fronts independently. You'll also get to implement new ideas and processes from scratch that will support the company growth in the long run.
- Assist with new hire orientation and paperwork processing, to include i9 Verification and benefits.
- Develop and implement creative events for the entire office staff to enhance employee morale and engagement.
- Strategically support the CEO and executive team.
- Draft internal and external communications.
- Manage relationships with vendors, and service providers ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and meeting materials as requested.
- Create and foster a warm and inviting office environment for all employees by developing in-office events, initiatives, and programs.
- Develop and maintain a process to acknowledge promotions, anniversaries, and birthdays for employees in the office.
- Communicate all events and activities happening both in the office and company-wide through newsletters, Slack messages, and emails.
- Provide general administrative support to staff as needed.
- BA/BS from an accredited university.
- 5+ years experience in office management, preferably at technology companies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills including the ability to support and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be a self-starter and driven.
- Expert in Microsoft Office and Google Docs products.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are crucial.
- Collaborative decision-making skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment of an early-stage startup.
Our core values
Bolster in News
· Information Technology and Service
· Computer & Network Security
· Send resume to email@example.com