Who We Are:
Bolster protects the world’s most beloved brands using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at Internet scale. We enable companies to deliver trust and safety on the Internet as the world embraces digital commerce. The team has 120 years of combined cybersecurity experience from some of the world's top security companies like Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Palo Alto Networks and Menlo Security. We are looking for you to come join us in tackling these problems and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology!
Bolster is seeking a passionate and motivated VP of Sales with strong SAAS experience. This position reports to the CEO and is an opportunity to be an influential member of a high performing team at a fast-growing security start-up.
What You’ll Be Doing
The VP of sales will define and operationalize the company’s sales strategy. This involves the design of workflows, processes, and the instrumentation of systems and tools to create a repeatable, measurable sales motion. The person will report directly to the CEO and collaborate closely with the CMO and other internal teams to create a coordinated, cohesive go to market strategy that encompasses prospecting into accounts, marketing generated meetings, and expanding Bolster’s footprint among our customers. The person must be hands-on, have strict process discipline, be detail-oriented and oversee the hiring and development of the field and inside sales teams.
· Demonstrated experience of building a sales organization for early-stage software/SaaS startup from $1+ million ARR to $10M ARR
- Participate in strategic planning to develop revenue projections and actively engage in contract negotiations.
- Increase the tempo of new client acquisition by building a sustainable sales pipeline and decrease the length of the sales cycle.
- Develop monthly, quarterly and annual quotas; analyze data and metrics; assess performance and ensure the company achieves annual revenue targets.
- Be responsible for sales team generating 50% of the pipeline
- Efficiently and effectively collaborate with product, engineering, marketing and customer success
- Demonstrated track record of developing and working with workflows and processes that are repeatable and measurable
- Identify cross sell and upsell opportunities within the existing client base.
- Create and adjust goals, quotas and territories that align with a growth strategy
- Create and refine sales playbooks, employee on-boarding programs and all other mechanisms that have created word class sales organizations in the past
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of high performance, humility inclusion and leadership
- Display a strong passion for learning our products and markets through in-house and external training
- Cybersecurity/Fraud experience is preferred but not required. Bonus points if you have sold into Security Operations, Legal and Trust Safety groups
- Experience selling products ranging from $25K ACV to 300K ACV
- Analytical skills and attention to detail are crucial
- Collaborative decision-making skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment of an early-stage startup
- A hands-on leader and can dive deep to do analyses, create reports, manage, support and train sales reps and sales engineers
- BA/BS from an accredited university
Our core values
Bolster in News
· Information Technology and Service
· Computer & Network Security
· Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org