Bolster turns the security paradigm upside down and removes threats and digital risks before an attack occurs. Our protection extends beyond the enterprise to customers and partners. Our approach is the antithesis of today’s cyber defense strategy, which is to wait for an attack then to try and prevent it. Or worse, assume you have been breached and hope you can detect it. We leverage the power of AI to apply deep learning, computer vision, and natural language processing to identify criminal intent on millions of web pages every day. We tirelessly monitor the Internet to find malicious web pages that could cause harm and remove them. We empower companies to take back control of the Internet by continuously eliminating the threats that threaten their business, customers, and brand.
We are just getting started, and the future could not be more exciting. We’re growing the team in all functions as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey. We are looking for A-list talent who will have meaningful impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of the future of Bolster. If this is you, apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
The senior manager of business operations has a critical role in helping the company grow and scale its go to market strategy. The person will have the systems and resources to build out a world class operations function that accelerates our demand generation, pipeline creation, and sales execution. This is a career defining opportunity to build out this function from the ground up.
• Works with sales, marketing, and product stakeholders to centralize and leverage production and business systems to achieve company objectives
• Own, optimize and integrate the marketing and sales technology stack for optimal performance
• Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and renewal operating cadence.
• Continuously improve marketing automation and sales operations processes, platform and tools to achieve "best in class"
• Support marketing initiatives through process automation (building email programs and landing pages, tagging leads for ADR follow-up, campaign-specific routing) and reporting on program performance (email engagement, new leads, pipeline and revenue generated/influenced)
• Drive health of our marketing and sales database through data enrichment, hygiene, and persona segmentation
• Build collaborative relationships with cross-functional stakeholders, including but not limited to sales, marketing, finance, customer success to improve data collection and alignment for systems and processes
• Keep yourself educated on the latest best practices in sales operations and marketing automation
What We’re Looking For
• 5+ years in marketing automation systems and process design in a B2B industry
• A meticulous approach to detail, process and data management
• Analytical and organized approach to research and decision making
• Strong time management skills, with a keen ability to juggle multiple projects/deadlines, and adjust priorities based on ever changing business needs
• Data-driven mindset with focus on real-time performance optimization
• Strong ability to collaborate across all marketing teams and sales operations
• Advanced expertise with Marketo, Salesforce, Bizible, Outreach/SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Seamless.ai
• BA/BS from accredited university
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com