Who We Are:
Bolster protects the world’s most beloved brands using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We focus on tough problems that impact all of the world’s largest brands. The team has 91 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Open DNS, and Zing Box. We are looking for you to come join us in tackling these problems and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology!
Bolster is seeking a passionate and motivated (Sr.) Director of Product Management who is excited to become an influential member of a high performing team at a fast-growing security start-up.
· Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
· Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
· Outstanding creativity and communication
· Player coach
· Analytical and strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help engineers create a product and user experience that delights customers
- Establish your vision, product strategy, product roadmap and technology requirements as part of market and product requirements
- Develop, manage & communicate product roadmap to customers, prospects and all internal key stakeholders
- Collaborate with engineering to solve problems and deliver high-quality products
· Partner with Product Marketing to help define go-to-market strategy & messaging, assist with product positioning, benefits, and target personas
· At least 6 years in Product Management with a track record of launching new products
· 4+ years’ experience with products for information security, phishing, threat intelligence or fraud protection
· 4+ years of SaaS experience
· 2+ years of managing other product managers
· Early stage startup experience is a must
· Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
· Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing workplace.
· Outstanding organizational and people skills, Master communicator who can speak to all levels of the organization and lead complex, cross-functional projects.
· Excellent presentation and relationship management skills - strong verbal and written communications skills – with a customer first attitude.
· Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions.
What We Need from You To Apply
1. Current resume
2. Cover letter/summary expressing:
3. Why you are interested in working at Bolster
4. The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
· Information Technology and Service
· Computer & Network Security
· Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org