Bolster protects the world’s most beloved brands using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We focus on tough problems that impact all of the world’s largest brands. The team has 91 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Open DNS, and Zing Box, specifically tackling these problems attacks and being at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology. Come join us!
As the first QA UI Automation Engineer, you will be building out a framework for automated browser-based UI and API testing using latest, industry-standard practices and solutions. This will include developing and maintaining automated test suites and integrating with existing CI/CD processes for cloud-based products that multiple companies will use to protect their customers online. We are looking for a hands-on QA Automation engineer that can quickly ramp up and provide expert insights into probable flaws and issues. We love working in agile and iterating quickly.
Los Altos, CA
What will you do?
- Participate in the full development cycle from a QA perspective: design, develop, QA, experiment, analyze, and deploy.
- QA and development/execution/management of test automation of Bolster API and browser-based UI products.
- Understand requirements, develop test plans, execute manual and automated test cases, help to identify root causes and articulate defects clearly.
- Recreate production issues to help determine the issue and verify the fix
- React / Redux
- Bacherlors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in Software UI Testing/QA Engineer experience
- 2+ years of experience with cross browser compatibility testing
- Experience building out browser-based UI Test Automation frameworks and test suites used in production websites
- Experience with industry standard automation and development tools (JIRA, Jenkins, Git, Docker, etc.)
- Familiar with web security, cloud-based platforms (AWS)
How to Apply
Send your resume to careers (at) bolster.ai
Our core values
Bolster in News