No recruiters please
Bolster protects the world’s most beloved brands using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We focus on tough problems that impact all of the world’s largest brands. The team has 91 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Open DNS, and Zing Box, specifically tackling these problems attacks and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, come join us!
As a Principal Software Developer, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design and development of cloud-based products that multiple companies will use to protect their customers online. We are looking for hands-on engineers that can design to scale and provide expert insights into design ideas and probable flaws. We love developing designs in agile and iterate fast.
Los Altos, CA.
What will you do?
- Build large scale botnet and account takeover prevention systems.
- Lead high-complexity projects from scoping to production.
- Apply a data-driven approach to a wide variety of signals to identify, understand, and scope emerging fraud trends and uncover root causes.
- Participate in the full development cycle: design, develop, QA, experiment, analyze, and deploy.
Our Backend Stack
- Rust/ Typescript
- Apache Pulsar
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, distributed systems, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- 3-5 years of production experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in programming languages like Rust, Golang, Java, C or C++.
- Understand and advocate principles of good software design and documentation through code review, style and guideline definition, and technical mentorship.
- Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience in fraud prevention on at least one large web-based application.
- Experience with NoSQL databases ( ElasticSearch, Cassandra etc) and messaging systems like Kafka, Apache Pulsar.
- Experience with graphs systems like Janusgraph, Neo4J or similar frameworks.
How to Apply
Send your resume to careers (at) bolster.ai
Our core values
Bolster in News