Bolster protects the world’s most beloved brands using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We focus on tough problems that impact all of the world’s largest brands. The team has 91 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Open DNS, and Zing Box, specifically tackling these problems attacks and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology, come join us!
Los Altos, CA.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process across multiple roles and teams, taking on high-value reqs as needed
- Own other aspects of related HR process, including compensation strategy, talent management, and employee experience
- Innovate and experiment with new approaches to candidate sourcing
- Develop, implement and analyze recruiting targets and KPIs to track effectiveness.
- Build and manage an effective, metrics-driven Diversity & Inclusion recruiting platform, including comprehensive Candidate Tracking, Interview Training, and Performance Metrics designed to support global Diversity & Inclusion Talent Acquisition initiatives.
- Lead Recruiting Ops in the optimization of reports and dashboards used to routinely communicate progress to leadership
- Optimize and manage our employer brand strategy
What we are looking for (Requirements for the role)
- 10+ years of experience of full-cycle recruiting for both technical and business roles in high-growth companies
- 3+ years of experience building, scaling, and managing Recruiting teams, preferably at a rapidly growing tech company
- A great leader who inspires and leads their team to perform at their best and develops them for growth
- Demonstrable experience with diversity and inclusion full-cycle recruiting best practices at all levels
- A clear and effective communication style, and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills; you build trust easily
- Deep understanding of, and ability to navigate, employment regulation as it pertains to hiring
- A growth mindset and flexibility
- A desire to roll up your sleeves and build
How to Apply
Send your resume to careers (at) bolster.ai
Our core values
Bolster in News