Bolster turns the security paradigm upside down and removes threats and digital risks before an attack occurs. Our protection extends beyond the enterprise to customers and partners. Our approach is the antithesis of today’s cyber defense strategy, which is to wait for an attack then to try and prevent it. Or worse, assume you have been breached and hope you can detect it. We leverage the power of AI to apply deep learning, computer vision, and natural language processing to identify criminal intent on millions of web pages every day. We tirelessly monitor the Internet to find malicious web pages that could cause harm and remove them. We empower companies to take back control of the Internet by continuously eliminating the threats that threaten their business, customers, and brand.
We are just getting started, and the future could not be more exciting. We’re growing the team in all functions as we transition from a small start-up into the next phase of our journey. We are looking for A-list talent who will have meaningful impact, solve new challenges and take ownership of the future of Bolster. If this is you, apply and join our team!
What You’ll Be Doing
The director of demand generation has a critical role in helping the company define and execute its go to market strategy. The person will have the budget and resources to build out a global demand center that designs and delivers high impact programs that generate new leads, builds pipeline and accelerates sales. This is a career defining opportunity to establish the demand center function at Bolster.
• Create and continuously develop the Demand Center organization, evolving services provided to match business objectives
• Develop and manage marketing strategies across key inbound channels such as: SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Display, ASO, Email, Direct Mail, Referral
• Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient handover processes to the sales team
• Partner with our sales development representatives (SDR) team to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR nurture programs
• Assess and optimize programs to optimize marketing mix execution to generate new leads and move existing pipeline, based upon data analysis
• Drive creation of reporting and analytics insight into top level marketing dashboards across key performance indicators mapped to the awareness and demand funnel.
• Lead team to Implement best practices in database management to increase data integrity and market reach across geographies; support marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list pulls)
What We’re Looking For
• 10+ years developing and executing strategic B2B demand gen programs in a B2B cyber security or SaaS company
• Exceptional proven collaboration and good relationships with Sales organizations
• Has worked with/implemented a B2B organization's demand waterfall reporting model (e.g. lead scoring, service-level agreements, lead sourced/influenced ratios)
• Budget allocation experience
• Management of communications to multiple complex stakeholder groups at a local, regional, national and international scale
• Experience and appreciation of local marketing nuances in the approach to different markets
• Comfortable with data based decisions for budget allocation and program selection
• Deep knowledge of and experience using SiriusDecisions best practices
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com