Who We Are:
Bolster protects the world’s most beloved brands using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at internet scale.
We focus on tough problems that impact all of the world’s largest brands. The team has 91 years of combined cybersecurity experience at Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Open DNS, and Zing Box. We are looking for you to come join us in tackling these problems and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology!
Bolster is seeking a passionate and motivated Vice President of Marketing with Cybersecurity experience. This is an opportunity to be an influential member of a high performing marketing team at a fast-growing security start-up.
· Strong passion for serving and understanding customers
· Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
· Incredibly creative marketing and communication skills
· Player coach
· Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
· Strategic thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
· Develops and executes aligned strategic marketing plans and programs, for both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services.
· Drive marketing and business development with a focus on demand generation for Enterprise & Large Enterprise markets.
· Implement strategic plan with assistance from the Executive Team.
· Manage the creation of all marketing collateral and sales support tools.
· Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organizational publications.
· Be accountable for measuring and reporting on campaign results.
· Perform market segmentations, targeting & positioning for each product line.
· Execute integrated online/offline, search engine marketing, advertising, public relations, tradeshows and other campaigns to generate demand & sales leads.
· Conduct research & evaluation of vendor solutions and manage relationships.
· Work directly with Sales and channel partners to support and motivate their efforts and relationships.
· Manage Co-Op partner and vendor marketing fund budgets.
· Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action take place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives is within designated budgets.
· Help make sure that the Organizations philosophy, mission and vision are pertinent and practiced throughout the organization.
· Lead overall analyst strategy and programs for Bolster. Execute on briefings, Gartner MQs, Forrester Waves, etc.
· Lead sales enablement programs. This includes understanding various personae in sales and developing effective content for them.
· 7+ years of Cybersecurity experience
· 3+ years of SaaS experience with focus on GTM
· Early stage startup experience is a must
· Bachelor’s degree required, Advanced degree or MBA preferred.
· Expertise in leading a high-performance customer marketing team and driving/implementing a successful global customer marketing program.
· Positive and inspirational leader with proven strategy and execution skills.
· Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multi-task, and work independently in a dynamic and rapidly changing workplace.
· Outstanding organizational and people skills, Master communicator who can speak to all levels of the organization and lead complex, cross-functional projects.
· Excellent presentation and relationship management skills - strong verbal and written communications skills – with a customer first attitude.
· Experience doing data analysis, modeling, and/or financial analysis to support or drive business decisions.
What We Need from You To Apply
1. Current resume
2. Cover letter/summary expressing:
3. Why you are interested in working at Bolster
4. The skills, strengths and expertise you will contribute to our diverse team of extraordinary talent and humble hearts
· Information Technology and Service
· Computer & Network Security
· Send resume to email@example.com