Who We Are:
Bolster protects the world’s most beloved brands using an industry-leading deep learning and computer vision engine for highly accurate real-time detection and automated takedown of fraudulent sites at Internet scale. We enable companies to deliver trust and safety on the Internet as the world embraces digital commerce. The team has 120 years of combined cybersecurity experience from some of the world's top security companies like Cisco, Symantec, McAfee, Bell Labs, Palo Alto Networks and Menlo Security. We are looking for you to come join us in tackling these problems and be at the forefront of a revolutionary new technology!
Bolster is seeking a passionate and motivated Account Executive with strong inside sales experience. This position reports to the VP of Sales and is an opportunity to be an influential member of a high performing team at a fast-growing security start-up.
What You’ll Be Doing
An ideal candidate can balance hunting near term opportunities with long term strategic relationships while applying solution-selling methodologies to close business, surpass sales targets, and maximize growth.
- You will be an ambitious hunter with upside focusing on driving new customer trials and closing near-term revenue.
- You will be responsible for managing accounts through the entire sales cycle (prospecting all the way to close), with minimal sales and marketing support.
- Responsible for heavily leveraging your existing relationships with IT/Security buyers to break into accounts.
- Prospecting accounts for new business - Engaged in good CRM hygiene with salesforce and creating effective client campaigns in email, phone with follow-ups
- Ability to understand competitive positioning and value proposition
- Present and demonstrate Bolster Platform to CISOs, Director of IP and Trademarks, Head of Trust & Safety
- Working closely with field Sales and Engineers to meet or exceed sales targets
- Experience selling to the mid-market and enterprises
- Experience in selling into Cybersecurity/Fraud
- 3 to 5 years of experience in inside sales
- Proven hunter background with a track record of success
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a focus on over-quota performance
- Adept at communicating with a largely technical audience
- Strong working knowledge of Saleforce and CRM tools
- Bachelor's degree preferred ideally in math, science or engineering
- High Speed Internet
Our core values
Bolster in News
· Information Technology and Service
· Computer & Network Security
· Send resume to email@example.com